Sunday, May 24, 2009

Brain Storming A New Idea

In Today's episode, Dwight Asked: Is there room for another millionaire on the web?

I have been working on a new product that I would like to market on the Internet very soon. I have a plan, and I am studying the ways of how other marketeers have gone about it. I was thinking a super-long drop-in page with all the bells and glamor I can muster, giving up all of the nifty and gritty details about it...And have a "how-to" video on how to use the product.

Did I miss anything?

The product is very simple to use and I have looked around for something similar and there is nothing quite like it being marketed on the internet today.

Well, back to brainstorming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi This is Dwightski, Please leave a message in the box.