Friday, May 22, 2009

My First Entry:

I am happy to be alive, even though life sends lemons, and we are making lemonade, I still have something I have to get off my chest. In the days to come, I will give up the details.

I hope you find something that you can take away with you when I finish this essay, because it is real and happening as I write now.

To start with, I was born in Germany in the largest American Hospital complex east of the Mississippi. My parents were immigrants, using the U.S. Military to help themselves out of a country that seemed to be missing some of the opportunities that America had to offer.

My father, who is still living and retired in Florida, first came to America as a foreign exchange student. Being exposed to the heartland of the USA created in him a desire to be part of America for the rest of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi This is Dwightski, Please leave a message in the box.